- You are about to start the registration process for the 2022 summer activities of the Club Nàutic Hospitalet-Vandellòs.
- Keep in mind that your registration will be definitively accepted when our administrative staff validates the veracity of the data on the registration form and the associated payment.
- When filling in the form, keep in mind that the fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Registration deadlines and admission criteria
- The deadline to register for the sailing courses will be up to 3 days before the course begins.
- Courses will be closed as they are completed. Those students who do not get a place in the desired week, may sign up on a waiting list in strict chronological order.
- Enrollments will not be definitively accepted until the requested additional documentation is submitted to the School Office and validated by our administrative staff.
- The realization of the courses is subject to a minimum number of registered.
- In the event that the course could not be carried out, an alternative activity would be offered.
- The total refund of the amount of the course will only be made in case of illness. A medical report may be requested.
- The realization of the courses is subject to a minimum number of 3 registered.
- In case the course could not be carried out, an alternative activity would be offered.
- In the event of a cancellation by the client, it will be compensated by delivering a voucher for the same value of the canceled course, to carry out activities at the Club Nàutic Estartit in the year following the date of cancellation.
- In case of illness, 90% of the amount paid will be refunded. A medical report may be requested.
- The Club Nàutic Estartit reserves the right to make or not change sessions for meteorological reasons, as long as an alternative activity can be offered.