Weekly course Beginner and intermediate level from 9:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Advanced level from 15 to 18 hours. From June 26 to September 8. From 5 to 15 years.
Activity focused on girls and boys with and without experience who want to enter or improve in the world of sailing.
The objective of this course will be to learn the techniques and navigation concepts to become autonomous in a light sailing boat.
It will be navigated with boats: RS QUEST -RS QUBA - RS-ZEST - RS CAT 16 - RS FEVA and RAQUERO
- Duration: 5 sessions of 3.5 hours, from Monday to Friday.
- Number of places: 20 weekly places distributed in a group of 10 people
- Start date: June 26, 2023
- Completion date: September 8, 2023
- Hours: mornings from 9:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. and afternoons from 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Price: €180/week
Discounts apply for siblings or for courses of more than one week duration
- Sail course. Learn to navigate with us or improve your technique and increase your safety and autonomy.
- Places are limited to a maximum of 20 students per week per course, separated into groups of a maximum of 10 students
- The groups are organized taking into account the age and the technical level of navigation.
Duration and dates
The course season will begin on June 26 and end on September 8, 2023.
The duration of the courses is one week, from Monday to Friday.
- Course No. 1 from June 26 to July 30.
- Course No. 2 from July 3 to 7.
- Course Nº3 from July 10 to 14.
- Course Nº4 from July 18 to 21.
- Course Nº5 from 24 to 28 July.
- Course Nº6 from July 31 to August 4.
- Course Nº7 from August 7 to 11.
- Course Nº8 from August 14 to 18.
- Course Nº9 from August 21 to 25.
- Course Nº10 from August 28 to September 1.
- Course No. 11 from 4 to 8 September.
- The courses, at the initiation levels, will be carried out in monohull boats such as Raquero or RS Quest.
- The courses, at advanced levels, will be carried out in vessels of the Rs Feva, Rs Quba or Optimist type.
Registration deadlines and admission criteria
- The deadline to register will be up to 3 days before the course begins. (i.e. Friday of the week prior to the start of the course)
Applicable discounts on the registration price
- A 10% discount is applied to the price of the second or successive weeks.
- Prices exempt from VAT.
Refund for cancellation
- Notifying less than 7 days in advance, no refund will be obtained, you can request a voucher for the value of the activity for the following season.
- In case of medical emergency, the full amount of the course will be reimbursed, as long as a medical certificate is presented.